Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Give advice to underclassmen

Applying a college is definitely an important situation that students have to be worry about during high school. For me, I would like to study in America or Switzerland. I would like to go to America because it is a great place to improve my English and colleges there are much more cheaper compare to other countries. I would also choose Switzerland because it is a safe and peaceful place to go to and you can make a lot of friends from different countries. Switzerland is in the center of Europe so you can make friends from countries around there such as French, Germany, and Italy. Before you choose any college, you should first choose the major you're interested in it. My suggestion is that to really decide what major you want and choose the one that helps in your future career. For my major, I would like to choose hospitality because it is an interesting major that I would like to learn from. In the future, I would use what I learn in my major and become a hotel manager.

1 comment: