Wednesday, March 19, 2014

USA the best country to choose for studying abroad?

In the modern days, there are many students who choose to go to United States to study for college. Even though there are a lot of famous colleges in United States that lots and lots of people dreams to go but I still disagree that United States is the best country to choose for studying abroad. I think the most important thing is to know what you're interested in, then choose the major course that you would like to take, then find the college that has a good major course on what you chose. For me, I would like to study hotel management in college. Even though United States have major courses on hotel managment too but the most famous colleges in the world on hotel managment are the colleges in Switzerland. This makes me want to go to Switzerland instead of United States for college. In brief, students should choose colleges based on the major courses they would like to take, not countries that they would like to go for.

No comments:

Post a Comment