Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Sherlock Holmes: A Scandal in Bohemia
This month in british literature, we started to read a book called Sherlock Holmes. Before that, many friends suggested me to watch the TV series of Sherlock Holmes but I didn't get the chance to watch it. So this time it was great to have the chance to read it in class. I love to read mystery books which it will make me want to keep reading it and find out what happens next. One of my favorite part in the story is when Sherlock went to Adler's house to find the photograph and throw the smoke bomb in there to see where Adler will first look at so he can find where the phtotgraph is. Most amazing part is that Adler is so smart that she knows what Sherlock's plan was. The ending was quite disappointing. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be but there's a lot of suprising parts in the story that I couldn't even imagine. I'm looking forward to keep reading it and finding out more interesing and fun parts that will happen in Sherlock Holmes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment